TMTL Eicher Engines 40 kVA Diesel Generator
- AFFINITY-TMTL generators are designed & manufactured to meet the latest emission norms of CPCB.
- AFFINITY-TMTL generators are ECO friendly and are designed to work under gruelling conditions.
- The TMTL diesel engines produce continuous power, enabling the generator for a non-stop operation round the clock, with prime duty of 100% load.
- The intrinsic construction design of the engine ensure easy serviceability, accessibility and maintenance, even inside an acoustic enclosure.
The standard scope of supply includes a power pack unit with standard control panel.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- AFFINITY – TMTL RTU GENSET
- AFFINITY ACOUSTIC ENCLOSURE
- GENSET CONTROLLER
- AMF PANEL
|Engine manufacturer||–||TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited|
|Engine brand||–||Eicher Engines|
|Engine model||–||422 TCI|
|Aspiration||–||Turbo Charged Inter-cooled|
|Engine power (gross)||BHP||60.0|
|Engine power (net)||BHP||56.4|
|Rated speed & frequency||RPM /Hz||1500/ 50 Hz|
|Reference standard||–||BS: 5514, ISO: 3046, ISO: 8528|
|Type of governer||–||Mechanical|
|Fuel injection System / FIP Type||–||In-Line|
|Class of Governing||–||A1|
|Type of Cooling||–||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||L||100|
|Fuel Consumption at 100% load*||L/h||9.35|
|Lube oil Sump capacity (with filters)||L||9.5|
|Lube Oil Consumption||%ge of FC||<0.15% of FC|
|Coolant Capacity – TOTAL||L||Not Applicable|
|Coolant Capacity – Radiator||L||Not Applicable|
|Phase||–||1Phase – 2wire / 3Phase – 4wire|
|Voltage||VAC||230/ 240, 415|
|Voltage Regulation||%ge of Rated voltage||+/- 1%|
|Power Alternator Type||–||Single Bearing, Brushless|
|Battery||Volts, Ah||12 Volts, 99 / 100 Ah|
|Silencer Location & Type||–||Internal / Residential|
|Acoustic Insulation Type||–||PU FR- Acoustic Foam|
|Acoustic Insulation Thickness||mm||40|
|DG Set Dimensions (L X B X H)||mm||2450 X 1030 X 1400|
|Wet Weight (Engine) (Approx)+||kg||481|
|Weight of DG Set (Approx)+||kg||1270|
Note: Power rating as per standard reference condition as per BS 5514/ ISO 3046/ ISO 8528.
Reference Condition: 27℃ ambient temp, 100 KPA (750 mm of HG) atmospheric condition and 60% humidity (as per ISO 10002, ISO 3046). The above specifications are liable to change due to continuous improvement and for reference only. AFFINITY POWER PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to revise the specification or dimension without prior notice.
*Single phase DG set is available optional from 5 kVA to 40 kVA
NA*: Naturally Aspirated.
TCIC**: Turbo Charged Inter Cooled
AFFINITY – TMTL RTU GENSET
- Powered by TMTL/EICHER engine coupled with single bearing brushless alternator
- Equipped with standard safety features like Low Lube Oil Pressure (LLOP), High Water Temperature (HWT) and Emergency Stop.
- Choice of STD or AMF control panel.
- In built with fuel tank, residential silencer and battery.
AFFINITY ACOUSTIC ENCLOSURE
- Manufactured with CNC machines for precision finish and high quality
- Powder coated with eco-friendly chemicals for long lasting weather- proofing
- Approved by CPCB
- Digitally controls the operation of the genset.
- Measures and displays parameters like Voltage, Frequency, Current, Power Factor and Run Hours.
- Protects Genset by monitoring critical engine safety parameters.
- Supports Auto-Mains- Failure (AMF) function for single-phase and three-phase operation.
- Consists of a microprocessor based AMF control unit, which can operate on auto or manual mode. It monitors the engine safety parameters and alarm/trip conditions will be displayed on the front panel.
- Special alarm conditions include LLOP, HWT, overload, under/over speed, low fuel level.
- The display indication includes various conditions of operation like Load on mains, Load on DG, Mains Healthy, DG On, Auto or Manual mode.
- The control panel consists of a multi-function meter which displays AC current, Voltage, Frequency, Power Factor and Kilowatt Hour.